3 DAY EYEBROW MICROBLADING TRAINING
TOTAL COST $2,999 (Plus Applicable Taxes)
To reserve your spot, a $500.00 non-refundable non-transferable deposit is required. Remaining balance is due 2 week prior to the first day of class
- 3 Day Hands On Training Seminar (2 models)
- Gold Microblading Kit - Retail Value of $1,500 (Service up to 150 clients)
- Certificate of Completion (after completing class)
- Curve Brows Certification (with 3 approved completed procedures)
- Marketing Material
- Client Consent Forms
- Post training and ongoing support, Mentoring and Coaching
- It is the If you are traveling and need help securing models, please let us know via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist. A $50 per model administrative fee will apply
License: Students are required to obtain a tattoo license to take the class in North Carolina.
- Licenses are $225 and are only good for the location of the training. Technicians will need to get another license for the location where they will practice. To help with this fee, the class in Charlotte is reduced by $200 for a total of $2,799 vs. $2,999. The $200 discount will be applied to the remaining balance.
Click here full details on what is included and required for this course